July 29, 2008

Hey people!
Thank you guys so much for all you have done.
I seriously haven had such a wonderful birthday before.
Hope you guys don't mind me sharing a little.
But i really have never had a cake or celebration from my class peeps and muchless from my frens.
Usually i would celebrate my birthday with my family only.
It is actually the first time i ever celebrated my birthday with friends!
Muchless with the cake.
(Ps: Actually wanna cry de but too happy until wanna cry also cannot cry)

Thank you ppl!
I enjoyed it very much.
My dearest friends and whom i'm proud to call my family in School!
Many thanks to those who were there,
Namely, Joshua,Christine,Xiao Pei,Janice,Aunty, Yian Ping, Charles, DC, JX, CK,Deb and Dar.
Thanks for your birthday wishes guys!
I'm relatively speechless as well.
I only have gratitude and more gratitude and even more gratitude!

Arigato!
Terima Kasih!
Thank you!
Xie Xie!
GrĂ sce!
Merci!
Khawp khun khrap!
Nandri!

No comments: